Saturday, August 4, 2012

Great results for "Iron Man" athelete in training ...  Bob has been plagued with an old achilles tendon injury for years ... he sampled a little of the ElectroBodySculpting that his wife has been doing with me for months and was impressed enough to give it a try himself.  He was quite the skeptic before feeling the machine on himself, let me tell you.  I have been seeing him now about every 2-3 weeks and he seems to be seeing resulsts ... below is a recent email from him.

"Hi Laurie, hope you are doing well.

I wanted to let you know that I am continuing to find some of my lost go-power. I am pretty sure that the treatment combined with common-sense on my part is doing some good as I got down into the 7:30 per mile pace this last weekend. I haven’t been able to stay healthy long enough to get my pace down into the 7’s for some time now so I think the results are speaking for themselves."

Cool huh!!!

No comments: