Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cute response to my request for more information from a client who has just registered with my online scheduler and booked her first appointment "Little Black Dress Package" ... had to share:

Hi Laurie,
I just got home from shopping and dealing with the trauma of seeing my middle-aged/senior body in that darn fitting room mirror. Shopping is just not fun anymore! Anyway, it occurred to me that maybe there is a new body wrap or something out there that may help get me through the summer. Even though none of the body wraps I have received in the past seem to deliver much relief. Granted, that was many years ago but more recently (about 2 years ago) I also tried a few sessions of the infrared cellulite treatment (can’t remember the exact name) at ##### with very little success and way too expensive to continue.
So I began a search for a spa treatment to supplement my workout efforts to trim and tighten my body and reduce or get rid of my cellulite. I found your website on the internet and the more I read about your treatments the more hopeful I became! They not only sound like exactly what I need, the price is something I feel I can afford to be able continue the treatments long term. I’m really hopeful that I will be able to look at myself in my underwear and wear shorts and swimsuits again without feeling so self-conscious. Help me Laurie! J

No comments: